Saturday, January 15, 2011

Post Number One - Rebirth.. Again!

Never shoot the messenger!
I started this blog as a forum to encourage discussion, debate and hopefully change.  It also provides for me a personal outlet to express and refine my many thoughts in all these areas without directly burdening my friends and co-workers.  All ideas and commentary are mine alone although everyone I know has impact.  However, while the discussion is all mine much of the “clip art” and “photos” were pilfered from the web since I have no skills in those areas.  I will  be happy to remove or replace any of these upon request and I apologize in advance for the liberty of my public access and use.   To the extent I may have “used” something I have made it a link to the original so please review that related material as well.  I am hardly the only guy with a blog, nor even close to being the blogster who is the most informed or prolific.

There once was an earlier CitizenBill blog that I did not keep up with.  Some of the ideas that were originally posted there will someday be repeated here (rest assured, stupid did not solve itself in my absence).  This blogging about the stupid could be more than a full time job so hopefully I can keep up with it this time.  If you have comments, encouragement, bitterness or venom, please be sure to let me know as I accept all challenges and will entertain all reasonable discussion and argument.  I hope that in some small way I can make the world a better place.  So says Citizen Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment